Sunday, July 26, 2009

Ooops!

After bragging about doing "late night" I totally fell of the wagon last night. I had all day to be lazy and then Robert (FI) asked me to come visit him at work last night (he works at a restaurant in Raleigh). So instead of working out before I left, I just went. I showed a tiny bit of self control and had a salad with vinagrette instead of the really yummy looking crab cakes with remoulade. Anyway, tonight I did work out and hopefully, I won't fall off the wagon again anytime soon. I'm trying not to beat myself up about it. Everyone has off days.


On a wedding note, when I was visiting Robert, I brought my planner and did tons of wedding stuff. Going over readings, creating a wedding day timeline, making vendor lists, etc. So at least my day wasn't a TOTAL waste!


I thought about it and I haven't even posted a picture of the dress that this whole blog is about! I guess since there is so much that I've already done for the wedding before I started this blog, I'll need to play a little catch up! For example, all the DIY pocket fold invitations have already gone out and we are having fun everyday opening out mail and getting RSVPs! Well, here's the dress. This is what all the sweat and dieting is for! Well, that and the pictures of myself in it that I'll have forever and ever. Like that's not terribly intimidating....Anyway, tomorrow I'll post a picture of Robert's wedding ring, which just came in last week. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment