Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sooooo...

I have not been working out. At all. I was doing so so well on EA Active until one of my bridesmaids came into town for my first bachelorette party. Totally lost my momentum and have only done it a couple times since then. I also came down with a really nasty bug and got laid off and have been so insanely stressed about money (like we all are) and the wedding.
With less than 10 days until the wedding, I think it is apparent that I have given up on losing a certain amount before the wedding. I have been making a big effort to eat better and I have lost a little weight doing that. I feel as though I should be writing on here more often. I guess I feel like if I'm not working out, I can't write? I don't know. I see other girls' blogs out there and to be honest, it's kind of intimidating. I LOVE reading them. They're funny and interesting. It's a lot to live up to! I'm thinking way too much about people's perception of me via a blog. How silly is that?
I say that to say this: I'm going to try to write more often. Even if it's not about fitness or the wedding. Well, in a couple weeks there won't be any more wedding planning to speak of (yay!). So, I guess the title should be changed to something like: Random Thoughts of a Newlywed. Alls I know is that I'm going to start writing like no one is reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment